We are seeking an experienced Digital Media Specialist to join our growing team working on a variety of exciting projects in a part-time capacity. This position is a remote position
You would work on digital product creations for social media and web projects. We are supporting clients who are looking to promote their products and services such as email campaigns, website content, social media appeals, or targeted blogging.
REDSHIFT is a Design and Media Production company. We simply tell stories because we are great storytellers; we work above and beyond to unlock the potential of your ideas and unleash it for the world to see.
REDSHIFT is looking for a Digital Media specialist to help our team reach more customers and grow our business through web and app search. The digital media specialist uses specialized software to create media ranging from email marketing to YouTube videos and even landing pages for purposes of Internet marketing. She/He might also be responsible for creating an entire suite of marketing collateral such as brochures, websites, and business cards.
Digital media specialists must come equipped with knowledge of software such as Adobe Cloud, which is commonly used in the production of graphic design, Internet marketing, and social media.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, press releases, and display advertising campaigns.
- Build and maintain our social media presence.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the data.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborate with clients and partners to meet their digital media needs.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide perspective for use where appropriate.
- Demonstrable experience leading SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Webtrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement